Having children with healthy and intelligent growth and development is a dream of all parents.
As a parent, especially a mother will surely feel concerned if your beloved little one is slow in terms of communication that is talking. The following are the stages of a child’s age of speaking so that they can say sentences that have meaning and begin to be understood:
- Age 0-3 months: your child makes crying and laughing
- Age 4-6 months: your child will make a sound of one to two words with repetition.
- Age 6-9 months: your child has begun to be able to combine several names, for example: “Mom eats,” “Want to play,” and so on.
- Age 10-12 months: your child will experience an increase in a speech to be more active and often mimic the words that the mother says even though they cannot be exact.
- Age 1-4 years: your baby will